Interested in advancing your security career by obtaining your Class G Statewide Firearm License for armed security duty?
Join us for the Class G Statewide Firearms License training. During the course you will learn Florida Chapter 493 rules and regulations, and receive hands-on training with your own duty weapon.
We will teach you proper firearm handling techniques, and many of the "Do's and Don'ts" for security officers carrying a firearm on the job.
What this course covers
- We will go over all of the Florida statutes and security related gun safety and situations.
- We will work hands on with with full-replica Glock air-soft training pistols or our arsenal of replica handguns on our virtual firearms course at our training facility.
- We will teach you proper gun handling with your own duty weapon as well as how to fix many common firearm failure issues.
- Range qualification day at our partner's outdoor range training facility.
- Florida Class G License
- Duty pistol
- Quality External Holster (OWB)
- Quality Duty Belt
- Billed cap
- 3 magazines for your duty pistol
- Dual magazine pouch/holder
- 300 rounds of ammunition for your duty pistol
- Eye and ear protection
Contact Miller and Miller to sign up for this course
Phone: (352) 383-1212
Class G: Statewide Firearms License Course
Click on the payment link below to reserve your seat in this class.
Minimum 3 students, if not met class may be rescheduled to later date.
- Armed security guards in Florida are required to be at least 21 years of age.
- For those under 21 years of age, we offer the Florida Class D Security Officer course for unarmed security officers.