Interested in advancing your security career by obtaining your Class G Statewide Firearm License for armed security duty?
Join us for the Class G Statewide Firearms License training. During the course you will learn Florida Chapter 493 rules and regulations, and receive hands-on training with your own duty weapon.
We will teach you proper firearm handling techniques, and many of the "Do's and Don'ts" for security officers carrying a firearm on the job.
- Day 1
- We will go over all of the Florida statutes and security related gun safety and situations.
- Day 2
- We will work hands on with with full-replica Glock air-soft training pistols at our training facility. We will teach you proper gun handling with your own duty weapon as well as how to fix many common firearm failure issues.
- Day 3
- Range qualification day at our partner's outdoor range training facility.
- Re-qualifications for any agency officer holding a current Class G License.
Contact Miller and Miller to sign up for this course
Phone: (352) 383-1212
- Armed security guards in Florida are required to be at least 21 years of age.
- For those under 18 years of age, we offer the Florida Class D Security Officer course for unarmed security officers.